Sunday, August 15, 2010

Amazing Lotion!

With a 10 hr work day ahead of me, I don't have much time to make a post. . but I wanted to leave you ladies with a great product!!! Fashuvia tested and approved!!!! We have found that most lotions leave a greasy residue on the skin and even cause breakouts! I for one get body breakouts and thought it was acne!! Little did I know, it was caused by my pore clogging lotion!! 


So. . I swithed to Jergens Naturals It is 93%  natural. . I prefer the "Soothe" scent, but any scent will do!! The lotion is paraben free, dermatologist tested, and NOT tested on animals (which is a HUGE plus for us at Fashuvia)!!! 


After using it for about a month, my breakouts have subsided and my skin is always so silky smooth without EVER being greasy!! Another bonus??? It's so inexpensive!!! I believe I purchased mine @ Target for roughly $5.00 and with daily use, one bottle lasts about a month!!




Try it out!! And let us know what you think (Also, it is semi-pointless to use this lotion while still using highly chemically infused body wash, we recommend using Dr. Bronner's Magic Castile Soap on the body, to completely avoid chemicals that could cause breakouts)! 


Stay posted for tonight's post about Castile Soap!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment