Monday, August 23, 2010

Wake up with a morning walk!!!

Hey everyone!!
  
    So, it's 8:45 a.m. and I am wide awake. . Why?? Because every morning I wake up with a two mile morning walk! If you do the same, you will be amazed at how energized you feel!! Now, I'm not going to lie, some mornings I can barely force myself to get out of bed!! But once I start walking, listening to the birds, smelling the fresh air, watching the sun rise, I feel amazing!! For that hour I am completely one with nature, waking up with all the animals of the forest! Daily exercise is key to our health; and by just walking every morning, your body is reaping the benefits! Your joints are moving and you are getting more oxygen to your muscles! This oxygen can improve circulation and acne!! Also, by focusing on deep breathing, your body will be filled of fresh air, as opposed to the stagnant are you are breathing in all night!! 




  Walking in the morning does take discipline!!! But if I can wake up @ 6:30am to go on walks, so can you!! As soon as you get out on the trail/road/sidewalk, you will feel like a million bucks! By the time you get to work, you will be feeling completely renewed and and productive!!! (Ending your day with a 2 mile walk also is a great way to unwind; that would be 4 miles a day)!! You go girl!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment