Monday, March 22, 2010

From the lips of a genius


Coco Chanel: A woman we can all learn a thing or two from. She embodied elegance and grace and always knew what was most important. "In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." Always remember that standing out is a good thing! Being part of the crowd makes you forgettable, never be afraid of being yourself!!! I always found it hard to accept myself, and still struggle with it today. Sometimes I feel so much different than everyone else, but this quote always brings me back to reality. It is so great that I am different because I am just that, Unique! To be unforgettable is a great thing, never be afraid of who you are, and most importantly, never apologize for being that person. "The best color in the world is the one that looks good on you." Stick with what you know and love, don't go for trendy duds, be chic and classic, and most importantly, comfortable in your own skin!!

1 comment:

  1. I so agree with this!!!! Grew up surrounded by straight blonde hair and blue eyes and I embraced my wild hair and tinted skin!! lol =)

    XO Kimmy
    www.Strawberry-Stiletto.com

    ReplyDelete