Saturday, March 27, 2010

Vote for a Fashuvia Founder

Today's request is simple, vote for one of our founders Jessica Jones at Http://avenuedebut.lvcmag.com/vote !!! What a better way to boost your confidence!! Get featured on a website or other contest, apply and hope! It's easy. Next week you can feel super confident by being our Fashionista Friday!!!! :) Don't forget to submit your picture and information!!!
Say hello to Jessica Jones, the ninth finalist in LVCMag's "Avenue Debut Grand Giveaway" contest. She describes her personal style as "classic chic or putting a new spin on the basics." Always reinventing herself, Jessica doesn't shop for labels; she shops for cute clothes! 

With an undeniable passion for fashion, she-along with one of her girlfriends-decided to start a blog titledFashuvia, which focuses on a medley of fashion and lifestyle topics and, more importantly, how women can live an inspired life. 

In this photo, she's wearing a sweater and tank from Charlotte Ruse, Steve Madden shoes, Ann Taylor Loft scarf, leggings from a kiosk in the mall, and Goodwill aviators. Undoubtedly, she's a pro at mixing and matching, which translates to her resourceful style. 

Her resourcefulness doesn't stop there, however. Jessica juggles both a career and an 18-month-old son. In between his naps and after bedtime, she works out of her home as a marketing consultant. 

"I am a very motivated person. I try to fit as much into a day as humanly possible while not taking away from time with my son." 

Her mantra? Living life to the fullest and, of course, having fun. If being a full-time mom and business woman weren't enough, she finds time to volunteer at the Delaware YWCA, where she helps lower income ladies and their children build better lives. To top it off, she even runs marathons. "I am also an avid runner and have completed several half marathons with three scheduled for this year." 

A tenacious young woman, Jessica strives to live her life to the fullest. "I have a lot of dreams and know that my passion and work ethic will get me through." Her long-term goals include writing a book and starting a magazine. 

When asked how she exemplifies the Cherished Life, she states, "In my opinion, I live the cherished life by never taking a moment for granted and always striving to do my best. I find that whenever I'm scared or get nervous, I use it to motivate me and conquer my fears." 

An inspiration to women everyone, she leaves them with this piece of advice: "It is so important to have your fears motivate you as opposed to running from them." 

A breath of fresh air? We think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment