Monday, March 8, 2010

Manic Monday

Remember when you were a little girl and your mom told you to never talk to strangers? Well, my girlfriend SHOULD have listened. . . .I get a phone call, 
"OH MY GOD, I. . . I. . . I JUST GO. . GOT . . ATTACKED!" "WHAT???" 
I said, well apparently here's what happened. . . She was walking down 5th Ave, ALONE, and noticed a homeless man in a wheelchair, to her surprise no one was paying him any mind. She stopped and smiled, and then, all hell broke loose!! 
"COME HERE LITTLE GIRL,"
he said as she laughed. Here was her mistake! The laughter set him into a RAGE and he dove from the chair onto her back!!! She ran for her life until he miraculously dropped off, hence the out of breath phone call. . the best part she says, 
"NO ONE EVEN LOOKED AT ME WHILE THIS MAN WAS ATTACHED TO MY BACK, SCREAMING FOR MY LIFE, AS IF IT WERE NORMAL!"

And you thought you were having a bad day???? 

Check-in tomorrow for tasteful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment